When finding information about Dental Implant, patients have certainly come across numerous Dental Implant brands from different countries. It seems that there are too many brands on the market, and each brand has its own strength. So what Dental Implant brand to choose? Is there any criterion that can help choosing the best Dental Implant brand? To answer such questions, this article below consists of the criteria for choosing Dental Implant brand and comparisons of 3 famous brands.
- 1 What is Dental Implant?
- 2 Criteria for Dental Implant brands
- 3 Compare 3 reputable Dental Implant brands
- 4 What Dental Implant brand to choose?
- 5 Other important factors in the Dental Implant procedure
- 6 Dental Implants with quality Implant posts at Home Dental
What is Dental Implant?
Dental Implant is a dental procedure in which an Implant post will be placed into the patient’s jawbone to replace the lost or damaged tooth. This is an optimal option for customers in terms of tooth restoration. It is said that Dental Implant is truly an evolution in the dental industry.
Criteria for Dental Implant brands
In recent years, a number of brands have entered the Dental Implants market. Therefore, people need to be really careful when choosing a brand to lay their trust on. Below are some criteria for choosing a suitable Dental Implant brand.
The quality of the Implant materials
Good quality materials will ensure the Implants have a long-lasting effect. Moreover, as Dental Implant is an invasive surgery, it is necessary that the Implants are made of biocompatible materials so that the body doesn’t react and reject the Implants.
Titanium is the most common material for Implants. This is because titanium is a benign material and is highly biologically compatible with the human body. Besides, titanium is also really durable. Titanium Implants can last for years, even for a lifetime.
The design of the Implant
The design of the Implants is important in making the Implants function correctly.
Firstly, the Implants must have screw-like threads in order to ensure the chewing function. These threads will work as an equalizer, balancing the force applied to the jawbone when chewing. As a result, after getting Dental Implants, patients can eat normally and comfortably.
Secondly, the roughness on the surface of the Implants can improve the integration between Implants and jawbone. This is because the rough surface makes Implants and jawbone attach more, thus facilitating the integration process. This process is extremely important to the success of the Dental Implant procedure.
The brand’s certificates
If the brand has medical certificates, its Implants’ quality is proven and recognized. On top of that, the brands must receive the approval of the Minister of Health.
Compare 3 reputable Dental Implant brands
Straumann is a dental equipment manufacturing company based in Switzerland. Through 60 years of history, Straumann has become the lead company in the dental industry generally. Straumann is also the first company to lay the foundation of the Implants industry.
Among the company’s products, Implants is the most famous and successful. Currently, Straumann has two outstanding Implants lines, which are Implant Straumann SLA and Implant Straumann SLActive.
In general, the quality of Straumann Implants has been highly appreciated by specialists around the world. This is also the most famous brand and is the favorite pick of dentists and surgeons.
Advantages of Straumann Implant
As the most popular Implant brand in the world, Straumann Implants definitely bring patients many benefits:
- Quick integration: Straumann Implant have the optimal design to increase the attachment of the Implants, facilitating the integration process between the Implants and the gum tissue. Thus, it is unlikely that Implant rejection will happen. As a result, patients can rest assured knowing that the Dental Implant procedure will take place safely.
- Durability: Made of high quality material, Straumann Implants can last for a long time.
- Effectiveness: The integration ability and the material of the Implants increase the success rate of Implant surgery and reduce the risk of complications post-surgery. Moreover, they also make the Implants function correctly, bringing convenience for patients in daily life.
- Aesthetics: Straumann Implants have small diameter and tight connection between the Implant neck and the screw. Therefore, patients will have aesthetic teeth and beautifully smile after getting Straumann Implants.
Disadvantages of Straumann Implants
The one and only disadvantage that the Straumann Implants have is the relatively high price. However, considering the advantages that Straumann Implants have brought, the price is absolutely worth.
tioLogic is an Implant line which is developed by Dentaurum Implant, a German company specialized in Dental Implant. With a long history of more than 100 years, Dentaurum has gained many achievements in dentistry, providing customers with a wide range of high quality dental equipment. tioLogic is among the successful products of Dentaurum.
Advantages of tioLogic Implants
Although tioLogic is less popular than Straumann, it still has its own excellent features that make it a high quality Implants line.
- Safety: tioLogic Implants are the safest Implant posts on the market. The Implants are made of biocompatible materials and can easily integrate with the gum tissue. Therefore, there is completely no complication.
- Delicate design: Design is the special feature of tioLogic Implants. Each Implant post will be tailored to meet the individual requirements of every customer, minimizing the aesthetics of Implant teeth.
- Security: The shape of tioLogic Implants and the thread geometry also ensures a high stability.
- Price: Compared to Straumann, tioLogic has a much more economical price. Thus, this type of Implant is more financially friendly.
Disadvantages of tioLogic Implants
tioLogic Implants are not suitable for cases of weak jawbone.
Dentium is a remarkable Implant line from Dentium USA,, a manufacturer company specialized in Dental Implant systems. Dentium Implants are constantly researched and updated with the latest technology. Thus, despite its rather short history compared to other Implant brands, Dentium Implants are present in more than 80 countries in the world and have become popular in the dental industry.
Advantages of Dentium USA
- Integration: To obtain a quick integration ability, Dentium USA has spent years of research to find a way to enhance the integration process. Dentium Implants are covered by special film that stimulate the development of bone cells, making the Implants more biocompatible.
- Chewing function: Dentium Implants help to balance the force distribution in the jawbone, thus recovering patients’ chewing function.
- Price: Dentium USA is a mid-range segment, providing quality Implants at a reasonable price.
Disadvantages of Dentium USA
Dentium Implants are rather thin and the surface is also not durable.
What Dental Implant brand to choose?
After reading about the 3 common Dental Implants brands and its advantages and disadvantages, we believe that you have already picked your favorite one. However, in order to choose the suitable Implant, it is necessary to consider your conditions as well. Therefore, you should let your dentist pick the best Implant for you instead. Dentists will examine and evaluate your oral health, then recommend you the type of Implant based on your result. This will allow the surgery to have the maximum result, as well as ensure your health.
Other important factors in the Dental Implant procedure
Besides Implant posts, there are many factors that have a direct impact on the success of the Implant surgery.
A team of experienced dentists
Medical team is the most important factor in every medical treatment. It is the same for Dental Implant service. Before deciding to go to a dental clinic, you should learn about that clinic’s medical team. A team of experienced dentists will make sure the surgery takes place quickly, safely and painless.
Modern, advanced equipment and facility
Equipment and facility can either support or hinder the dental treatment process. A modern, advanced system of equipment and facility will create the ideal environment for dentists to take care of the patients, while poor and outdated equipment reduces the service’s quality.
A sterile environment ensures the safety of both patients and medical staff. Therefore, the dental clinic must follow the standard aseptic technique.
The Dental Implant method should be performed carefully according to a professional process. This helps to shorten the treatment time and also avoid possible risks such as infection, pain, swelling, Implant rejection, ect.
Dental Implants with quality Implant posts at Home Dental
Home Dental is a prestigious dental clinic in Hanoi where Dental Implant has become a trusted service. At Home Dental, thousands of Dental Implants surgeries have been successfully performed by experienced dentists. We commit to use high quality Implant posts from official providers in every surgery to ensure customers’ safety and satisfaction.
Having Dental Implant at Home Dental, patients are treated by our team of skilled and well-trained dentists, led by Dr. Nguyen Anh Ngoc. Dr. Ngoc is a top dentist who has years of experience in dentistry generally and Dental Implant particularly.
The equipment system at Home Dental is the advanced system imported from Germany. We also have a standard aseptic process to guarantee a sterile environment. With all of these conditions, we believe that every customer coming to Home Dental will receive dedicated care and high quality dental treatment.
Visit Home Dental to have Dental Implant with quality Implant posts at 30 Trieu Viet Vuong, Nguyen Du, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi.
Hotline: 024 382 899 99 – 091 466 56 56