WISDOM TEETH GROWING SYMPTOMS
Wisdom tooth problems always make people feel extremely troublesome. The pain, discomfort, and inconveniences that cause you need to have these teeth removed immediately. Let's take a look at the symptoms of wisdom teething.
Wisdom teeth are the last remaining adult teeth that grow in our last mouths. These teeth may start to emerge around the age of 18, but may also lie dormant and may never appear. And for some, they can grow completely normal, adding four more molars to complete adult teeth.
However, wisdom teeth can also create complications under the gum line. This can lead to infection and a host of other health problems. In these cases, tooth extraction is often necessary. However, how can you tell when your are emerging and whether they need to be removed?
If your wisdom teeth are growing, you may have many questions, such as:
- Symptoms of wisdom teeth teething?
- Why wisdom teeth cause pain?
- Should wisdom teeth be removed?
In this article, we will answer those questions to help you go through the teething process as smoothly as possible.
In general, wisdom teeth serve no particular purpose, other than as an additional pair of molars on each side of the mouth to aid in grinding food. However, since they grow late (usually between the ages of 17 and 24), these four additional teeth can become a problem in case they don't have enough room to grow.
According to scientific research, vitamin K2, the substance responsible for jaw growth and growth, is often lacking in the modern diet. Therefore, underdevelopment of the jawbone is common in modern population, is one of the reasons why wisdom teeth do not have enough room to emerge.
In addition, there are other possible causes of poor jaw development, such as reduced breastfeeding rates and infant soft food diets.
Here are the most common signs of wisdom teeth that need to be checked:
- Bleeding or softening of the gums
- Swelling of the gums or jaw
- Jaw pain
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth or bad breath
- Difficult to open mouth.
Feeling soft gums and swelling
One of the first signs that a wisdom tooth is about to come is when you feel pain or discomfort around your mouth. This can be on both sides or just one. If you can imagine the feeling of teething adults, this should be an accurate idea of what you will feel. You may also notice that your gums are swollen.
When wisdom teeth begin to emerge, they can often become stuck or have difficulty growing, causing only part of the tooth to protrude. When this happens, it can make the gum tissue more susceptible to infection. Even with a small opening, food can easily get stuck in it, making it difficult to clean, even when brushing and flossing. This can develop into a potentially serious infection called peritonitis if not detected and fixed immediately. This is the most serious sign to recognize when a wisdom tooth is about to grow, so always consult your dentist as soon as possible.
Why wisdom teeth cause pain
In general, the pain and discomfort of growing wisdom teeth depends on a number of factors:
- Ingrown wisdom teeth: In some cases, a new wisdom tooth simply doesn't have enough room to grow properly. As a result, teeth can grow at different angles, putting pressure on other teeth. This is when the wisdom tooth is considered "erupted"
- Partial wisdom teeth: In the case of only partial eruption, bacteria can enter underneath, causing infection and tooth stiffness, loss, pain. This is the most common cause of pain during wisdom teeth.
- Tumors or inflammation: Affected wisdom teeth can lead to cysts or cysts, which may later lead to destruction of other healthy teeth and jaw bones if not treated promptly.
In addition to the professional qualifications of German trained doctors, Home is proud to own Pietozome technology - painless and after only 10 seconds, tooth 8 was gently drawn without causing any damage. Come on.
Especially, we have a modern diagnostic imaging system with Panorama full HD film and CT cone beam 3D of Orthophos SL, imported directly from Germany, helping doctors to control the whole extraction process and ensure that Outstanding safety during minor surgery.
- Home Dental - The only German standard dentistry chosen by the Embassy of Germany.
- Address: 30 Trieu Viet Vuong, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Website: http://nhakhoahome.com/
- Direct guarantee and insurance support for more than 15 insurance companies
- Hotline: 0243.8289999 / 0914 66 5656
- Working time: 8:30 - 20:30 all days